Social investment for BOP

Filed under: by: shino

Since last month, I had been engaged in the social/ autonomous projects among Japanese investers, which is very exciting, maybe the most exciting movement in individual social investers in Japan right now, and I'm going to contribute my self to this movement with Kono-san, who is full of energy and charming warmness.
The first call for investment was for Cambodian agricultural self help group, which had a SURI method on rice making with very empowering soft service for rural areas.
My contribution will be based on website publishing and making networks between global BOP idea having people.

I'm not actually familiar with invester's customs and their activities, but we focus on "dialogue with the invested". I will make a website with communication tools for the inevesters and the invested, which will be the next criteria making process for social investment.

Please contact me, if you have any interest in "Social Investement for Cambodia".

0 commnets: